- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Introducing AVANTI, a New Division of Riboli Family Wines
- Summer Events & Festivals Abound in Monterey County, California
- DEWAR'S® LAUNCHES SECOND ITERATION OF "THE CHAMPIONS EDITION" COMMEMORATIVE BOTTLE FOR THE 2022 U.S. OPEN®
- Ekos announces new wine production experience for the industry's only end-to-end business management software
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,088 hits
Tag Archives: Twenty Mile Bench
Pinot Noir, Le Clos Jordanne, Le Grand Clos, Twenty Mile Bench VQA, Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, 2011, 13.5% abv.
When in Ottawa, I walked into the Constellation speciality store and purchased this. Perhaps I should have known better, but hope springs eternal. I thought, “Going to their upper end product may make a difference!” It didn’t. Made with Pinot … Continue reading