- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fine Wine and Friendly Competition at Third Annual Carneros Wine Alliance Cornhole Tournament & Wine Tasting, August 10th at Etude Wines
- The Search for the Brightest Minds in the Wine World: wine2wine Issues a 'Call for Speakers' for its 2019 Forum
- Achaval Ferrer Acquires Melipal Winery
- Government of Canada invests in long-term growth of wine and grape industry
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 74,034 hits
Tag Archives: el casot
El Casot, La Colección, Trio Infernal, Combier, Fischer and Gerin, Torroja, Priorat DOQ, Spain, 2012, 13.5% abv.
This version of the Priorat comes from the celler of three French winemakers who migrated to Catalunya and set up shop in the tiny hamlet of Torroja del Priorat. They’ve been making wines together here since 2002. You can read … Continue reading