- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces Tourism Economic Impact of $1.1 Billion for Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Temporarily Closes South 11th Street Fine Wine & Good Spirits
- As Sober Curious and Alcohol Free Trend Gains Popularity in the US, Buonafide 0.0 Alcohol Free Italian Wines Makes its US Debut
- 80 Wineries Rush to Augmented Reality Platform by Third Aurora
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 74,184 hits
Tag Archives: combier
El Casot, La Colección, Trio Infernal, Combier, Fischer and Gerin, Torroja, Priorat DOQ, Spain, 2012, 13.5% abv.
This version of the Priorat comes from the celler of three French winemakers who migrated to Catalunya and set up shop in the tiny hamlet of Torroja del Priorat. They’ve been making wines together here since 2002. You can read … Continue reading