- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- European High-Quality Wine to Conquer the World: the Native Grape Odyssey Program Launched at Vinitaly 2019
- "Rosé All May" and Art in Nature Experiences Await Auberge du Soleil Guests this Spring
- "Ne' Lieti Calici" of 103 Italian Wines selected by Wine Spectator -- OperaWine Celebrates Another Successful Edition
- Condé Nast Names Pascale Bernasse Top Travel Specialist For France
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 72,932 hits
Tag Archives: brown slate
El Casot, La Colección, Trio Infernal, Combier, Fischer and Gerin, Torroja, Priorat DOQ, Spain, 2012, 13.5% abv.
This version of the Priorat comes from the celler of three French winemakers who migrated to Catalunya and set up shop in the tiny hamlet of Torroja del Priorat. They’ve been making wines together here since 2002. You can read … Continue reading