- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Category Archives: Meritage
At 43% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot, this classic Bordeaux blend or Meritage (rhymes with ‘heritage’) has been hand harvested and sorted and gravity fed into small French oak fermenting barrels. After fermenting for four … Continue reading
I bought this bottle at the winery in Oliver in August 2012 – and then brought it right back to the Okanagan to drink with Jennifer and Allan. Fun! This is Black Hills’ renowned Meritage blend of 57% Cabernet Sauvignon, 32% Merlot … Continue reading
When at Black Hills in 2012, I opted for the vertical Nota Bene tasting of the 2007 – 2010 Meritage blends. These wines and the winery have quite a history. Originally owned by two couples, one couple left after … Continue reading