Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,909 hits
Tag Archives: Dry Riesling
Riesling, Red Newt Cellars, Finger Lakes, New York, 2013, 11.8% abv.
In summer 2015, I’d planned a visit to New York’s famed Finger Lakes AVA which I couldn’t follow through on. However, I was able to snag this bottle via my favourite online wine sales company later that year. Do they … Continue reading
Posted in New York, Riesling, WHITE Tagged 11.8% abv., 2013, Dry Riesling, Finger Lakes, New York, Red Newt Cellars, white wine, wine bloggers conference Leave a comment