Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Organic Wine Market Size to grow by USD 5,019.97 million from 2022-2027; The growing demand from millennials is notably driving the organic wine market growth - Technavio
- Portugal's Vinho Verde Wine Region Receives 15 TEXSOM Awards
- PLAN YOUR NEXT SUMMER GIRLS TRIP - THE DENVER WAY
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,920 hits
Tag Archives: Finger Lakes
Riesling, Red Newt Cellars, Finger Lakes, New York, 2013, 11.8% abv.
In summer 2015, I’d planned a visit to New York’s famed Finger Lakes AVA which I couldn’t follow through on. However, I was able to snag this bottle via my favourite online wine sales company later that year. Do they … Continue reading
Posted in New York, Riesling, WHITE Tagged 11.8% abv., 2013, Dry Riesling, Finger Lakes, New York, Red Newt Cellars, white wine, wine bloggers conference Leave a comment