Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,913 hits
Tag Archives: The Madrones
Pinot Noir, The Princess and the Peasant, Signal Ridge Vineyard, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California, 2014, 13.9% abv.
We’ve been to Napa and Sonoma before and for sure, they’ve got the storied, now chi-chi vineyards – all buttressed by the legacy of that 1976 double blind Judgement of Paris tasting that introduced California to Europe. They have their … Continue reading