Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Organic Wine Market Size to grow by USD 5,019.97 million from 2022-2027; The growing demand from millennials is notably driving the organic wine market growth - Technavio
- Portugal's Vinho Verde Wine Region Receives 15 TEXSOM Awards
- PLAN YOUR NEXT SUMMER GIRLS TRIP - THE DENVER WAY
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,920 hits
Tag Archives: Stephanie Riven
Pinot Noir, The Princess and the Peasant, Signal Ridge Vineyard, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California, 2014, 13.9% abv.
We’ve been to Napa and Sonoma before and for sure, they’ve got the storied, now chi-chi vineyards – all buttressed by the legacy of that 1976 double blind Judgement of Paris tasting that introduced California to Europe. They have their … Continue reading