- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- AUCTION OF WASHINGTON WINES HOSTS PRIVATE BARREL AUCTION WITH ONE-OF-A-KIND WINE LOTS, AUGUST 8
- Sippd Launches Referral Program for Wine Lovers to Refer Friends and Earn Amazing Rewards
- Bio Detection K9 Develops Cutting-Edge Detection for Grape Virus Diseases
- The Legacy Cellar Foundation Raises $3 Million for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 60th Anniversary with Record-Setting Singular 27-Liter Bottle of Sine Qua Non The Inaugural Syrah
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,015 hits
Tag Archives: Boonville
Pinot Noir, The Princess and the Peasant, Signal Ridge Vineyard, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California, 2014, 13.9% abv.
We’ve been to Napa and Sonoma before and for sure, they’ve got the storied, now chi-chi vineyards – all buttressed by the legacy of that 1976 double blind Judgement of Paris tasting that introduced California to Europe. They have their … Continue reading