- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Italian Wine Podcast Announces Top Ten Listens from 2021
- Riboli Family Wines Strengthens Sales Leadership
- Fresh Vine Wine Announces the Release of its Limited Reserve Napa Cabernet in Partnership with Hy-Vee Supermarkets
- 19 Crimes Partners with Martha Stewart and Marquee Brands to Launch Martha's Chard
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 92,333 hits
Tag Archives: Sonoma
Offspring of the Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc grapes, Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most renowned red grapes of the world, rivalled only by Merlot for worldwide plantings and popularity. Its power base is in Bordeaux and especially on … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, The Princess and the Peasant, Signal Ridge Vineyard, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California, 2014, 13.9% abv.
We’ve been to Napa and Sonoma before and for sure, they’ve got the storied, now chi-chi vineyards – all buttressed by the legacy of that 1976 double blind Judgement of Paris tasting that introduced California to Europe. They have their … Continue reading
Sometimes the Winellama writes about wine and sometimes she writes about an experience. This time, she’s writing about an experience topped by equally outstanding wine. We pulled up for the trade tasting at Jordan in Sonoma County’s Alexander Valley and … Continue reading
With American Thanksgiving on the horizon, this is a California Pinot Noir that would be worth finding to pair with the turkey. On the eyes, this wine is the colour of raspberry juice with some garnet thrown in for tone. Its … Continue reading