- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Old York Cellars and Darryl "DMC" McDaniels Present the Darryl Mack Cellars Wine Collection
- Moët Hennessy invites ten artists, recent graduates of the Beaux-Arts de Paris, to its new Paris headquarters
- Roth Estate Announces the Return of Halloween "SPOOK-TACULAR" on October 30th
- Fetzer® Wine Flips Thanksgiving Script, Creates New #Friendsgiving Traditions
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,791 hits
Tag Archives: Sonoma
Pinot Noir, The Princess and the Peasant, Signal Ridge Vineyard, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California, 2014, 13.9% abv.
We’ve been to Napa and Sonoma before and for sure, they’ve got the storied, now chi-chi vineyards – all buttressed by the legacy of that 1976 double blind Judgement of Paris tasting that introduced California to Europe. They have their … Continue reading
Sometimes the Winellama writes about wine and sometimes she writes about an experience. This time, she’s writing about an experience topped by equally outstanding wine. We pulled up for the trade tasting at Jordan in Sonoma County’s Alexander Valley and … Continue reading
With American Thanksgiving on the horizon, this is a California Pinot Noir that would be worth finding to pair with the turkey. On the eyes, this wine is the colour of raspberry juice with some garnet thrown in for tone. Its … Continue reading