- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Vosges
Alsace is located in the northeastern corner of France cut off from the rest of the country by a string of mountains running north to south called the Vosges. Sitting there in the rain shadow that the Vosges offer the … Continue reading
Alsace – a 120km long by 8km wide swath of land located in the far northeastern reaches of France to the east of the Vosges Mountains that cut it off from the rest of the country. Alsace has a somewhat … Continue reading