- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Category Archives: Portugal
Young and refreshing – just as promised in Portuguese on the label! This is cheap and cheerful at its best. Vinho Verde literally means ‘green wine’ but refers to the fact that it’s supposed to be enjoyed young. Make sure … Continue reading
Why, oh why, are we not all drinking Portuguese wines in copious quantities. The price is right, they taste delicious, everything – from lightly effervescent Vinho Verde to sparkling, white, red and fortified wines – is available, and the quality … Continue reading
According to the Taylor Fladgate website, this style accounts for over a quarter of all port sales in Canada – and 20% of all port purchases in the United Kingdom. The reason it’s so popular lies in the fact that … Continue reading