- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Maison Perrier-Jouët commissions design studio mischer'traxler to create a sensory experience, Curiosity Cloud, illuminating the relationship between man and nature at Design Miami/ 2020
- WTSO Celebrates The Holiday Season With Online Sale Events
- WanderEater Releases Inaugural National Content Partnership Ft. Celebrity Chef Nick Liu: #WECaliUpgraded
- Trentodoc is the Top Awarded Sparkling Wine of Italy at the Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 85,143 hits
Tag Archives: Cumières Rouge
Pinot Noir, Cumières Rouge, Champagne Geoffroy, Coteaux Champenois AC, Champagne, France, 12.5% abv.
This is actually THE bottle that is the pictured headliner on this very site. I snapped that picture in June 2014 when visiting Jean-Baptiste Geoffroy, his lovely wife and tribe of spirited daughters in Aÿ. The cork used is a traditional … Continue reading