- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Big Easy Ranch Recipient of Best of Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator™
- 0 to 60,000 Bottles Sold: This California Wine Startup's Pivot to Virtual is Turning Living Rooms Into Tasting Rooms Across America
- Wine Expert Mark Oldman Hosts Celebrity Rosé Battle Online
- Ardagh Group supplies Arterra Wines Canada with lightweight bottles
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 81,649 hits
Tag Archives: Coteaux Champenois AC
Pinot Noir, Cumières Rouge, Champagne Geoffroy, Coteaux Champenois AC, Champagne, France, 12.5% abv.
This is actually THE bottle that is the pictured headliner on this very site. I snapped that picture in June 2014 when visiting Jean-Baptiste Geoffroy, his lovely wife and tribe of spirited daughters in Aÿ. The cork used is a traditional … Continue reading