- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wind & Wine Croatia Announces New Sailing Options for 2020 Season
- Tickets On Sale Now For 2020 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented By Capital One
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: spirits
It’s not often that I write about spirits on Winellama. In fact, when I took the WSET Diploma, I balked at having to take a course on spirits. In the end, it was the course I learned the most from … Continue reading
I admit it freely; I like the weird and unusual. When it comes to spirits, this is a little off the beaten track. Picked up in Amsterdam, it was carried carefully across several borders to its new home in Vancouver. However, … Continue reading
Macduff, Single Old Particular, Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 21 years old, Highland, Scotland, 41.9% abv.
This is from a distillery located in Speyside that was founded in 1948 and is currently owned by Bacardi but managed by John Dewar & Sons. The Macduff 21 year old (‘glorious years’, according to the distillery) is a single … Continue reading
The Tyrconnell was a horse owned by the Watt family that was entered into the Irish national stakes in 1876 and won against enormous odds of 100-1. Now the name is used for this Irish whiskey produced at the Cooley Distillery, … Continue reading