Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- A Touchdown for Football Fans, Keel and Curley Winery Commences Bottling of its Special Bucs Sangrias
- WineCruzer is Having a Summer Celebration in Honor of Pinot Noir Day With 7% Off Its 8-Pack PRO and Select Wine Carriers
- To Celebrate 40 Years in Business, Wine Insiders Kicks Off $100,000 Globetrotting Wine Adventure
- American Idol Producers and TV Legends Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick list Villa San Juliette Winery for $22 Million
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 95,150 hits
Tag Archives: speyside
Also known as the Mac’Allen’ if you’re drinking it with said friend who was kind enough to share, this Scotch was aged in American oak and first fill European oak sherry casks. It has a pale amber hue and on the nose … Continue reading
Macduff, Single Old Particular, Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 21 years old, Highland, Scotland, 41.9% abv.
This is from a distillery located in Speyside that was founded in 1948 and is currently owned by Bacardi but managed by John Dewar & Sons. The Macduff 21 year old (‘glorious years’, according to the distillery) is a single … Continue reading