- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
- Miner Family Winery Celebrates the Completion of Interior Tasting Room Upgrades
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,031 hits
Tag Archives: Philip Shaw No. 8
Pinot Noir, Philip Shaw No. 8, Koomooloo Vineyard, Orange, New South Wales, Australia, 2012, 12.5% abv, AUS $40
As Jodie put it, “Who the heck drinks Pinot from Orange!?” We do, and it was delicious. But just where is Orange? It’s out of the way, even for wine geeks. Cool and at a high altitude (the 123 acres … Continue reading