- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
- Miner Family Winery Celebrates the Completion of Interior Tasting Room Upgrades
- WX Brands Acquires Portfolio of Wines from Niven Family Wine Estates
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,031 hits
Tag Archives: Koomooloo Vineyard
Pinot Noir, Philip Shaw No. 8, Koomooloo Vineyard, Orange, New South Wales, Australia, 2012, 12.5% abv, AUS $40
As Jodie put it, “Who the heck drinks Pinot from Orange!?” We do, and it was delicious. But just where is Orange? It’s out of the way, even for wine geeks. Cool and at a high altitude (the 123 acres … Continue reading