- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Tag Archives: organic
If you go: -arm yourself with a GPS with European maps, -the basics of French (you’ll need it when you get lost), and -make an appointment ahead of time with the Camut brothers, Emmanuel, Jean-Michel and Jean-Gabriel. When we began … Continue reading
Tasting notes from a study group for the WSET Diploma, Unit 5, Sparkling Wines of the World course … Wine #1 Cava, Parés Baltà, Brut, Penedès, Spain, 11.5% abv, C$22.99 Clear and bright, pale gold, bubbles noted. Clean, light intensity aromas of … Continue reading