- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: Riserva
We opened this wine at 12 years old on November 2016, at the end of its recommended drinking window (2010-2016). Although initially worried we’d missed the boat, we were relieved to find an elegantly developed drink. Winner of a bronze … Continue reading
Located on amphitheater-shaped vineyards in tiny Vertine located in Gaiole (one of the five Chianti Classico regions) and north of Siena, this producer harvests organically grown grapes, uses indigenous yeast and employs minimal intervention in the cellar. The wine is comprised mostly of … Continue reading