Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: Les Terres Blanches
Le Clos des Grillons, Les Terres Blanches, Côtes du Rhône AC, France, 2012, 14.5% abv.
This wine is produced by vigneron Nicholas Renaud who came to winemaking from teaching in 2008. He works from 18 ha of 70-80 year old vines, 80% of which he rents. The soil of the Les Terres Blanches vineyard is … Continue reading
Posted in Carignan, France, Grenache / Garnacha, RED Tagged 14.5% abv., 2012, carignan, Côtes du Rhône AC, france, grenache, Le Clos des Grillons, Les Terres Blanches, red wine Leave a comment