- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Tag Archives: Star of the Sea
Blanc de Noir, Rosé, Sea Star Vineyards and Winery, Pender Island, BC, Canada, 2017, 11.7% abv, C$24
un·ex·pect·edˌənəkˈspektəd/ adjective adjective: unexpected -not expected or regarded as likely to happen, as in”finding this world class wine on Pender Island was unexpected.” I’d wanted to visit the Sea Star winery on Pender Island, one of BC’s Gulf Islands, for … Continue reading