- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- New Veuve Clicquot Champagne and Fruit Caviar Welcome at Grand Velas Los Cabos
- Introducing The 'Preference Intelligence Engine,' Powered By Wine Ring
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: Sea Star Vineyards and Winery
Salish? So delish. Recently, I went on a long weekend escape on the Salish Sea, and enjoyed a bottle of Sea Star Vineyards and Winery’s aptly named ‘Salish Sea,’ a delicious wine made from Ortega and Siegerrebe grapes organically grown … Continue reading
Blanc de Noir, Rosé, Sea Star Vineyards and Winery, Pender Island, BC, Canada, 2017, 11.7% abv, C$24
un·ex·pect·edˌənəkˈspektəd/ adjective adjective: unexpected -not expected or regarded as likely to happen, as in”finding this world class wine on Pender Island was unexpected.” I’d wanted to visit the Sea Star winery on Pender Island, one of BC’s Gulf Islands, for … Continue reading