- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Tag Archives: Okanagan Crush Pad Winery
This is a Sauvignon Blanc I can actually get behind. Now, I know many wine enthusiasts enjoy your favourite Sauvignon Blancs and that characteristic herbaceousness touched by citrus and gooseberry. So often though, they’re industrially made and sweetened, showing little … Continue reading
This wine was produced by the 2013 Vancouver International Wine Festival’s Sommelier of the Year winner, Samanatha Rahn as part of the Okanagan Crush Pad Winery’s wine campus program. Held in conjunction with the BC Hospitality Foundation, sale proceeds fund a … Continue reading