Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: WSET Sangiovese study
Andretti Winery, Sangiovese, Napa Valley, California, 2009, 14.9% abv.
Sangiovese is a black grape native to Central Italy and primarily Toscana whose name literally means ‘Blood of Jove’, the Italian name for Jupiter. It’s Italy’s most planted variety, is the only grape allowed in Brunello di Montalcino and is … Continue reading
Posted in California, RED, Sangiovese Tagged Andretti Winery, Brunello, california, Morellino, napa valley, Niellucio, Prugnolo Gentile, red wine, Sangiovese, WSET Sangiovese study Leave a comment