Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: Beaufort Winery
Maréchal Foch, ‘Carbeau’, Beaufort Vineyard & Estate Winery, Vancouver Island, BC, 2019, 11.2% abv.
There I was, standing in front of the wine cabinet, trying to find something appropriate to pair with our holiday luncheon, and boom – the Carbeau hit me. The Carbeau is made of Maréchal Foch, a French hybrid red grape … Continue reading
Posted in British Columbia, Marechal Foch, OTHER, RED Tagged BC, Beaufort Winery, Canadian wine, Carbeau, carbonic maceration, Marechal Foch, red wine, Vancouver Island 1 Comment