- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Tag Archives: Spirit
Lumette! (non-alcoholic distilled spirit), Sheringham Distillery, Sooke, BC, Canada, 0% abv, 750 ml, C$35.99
I am waiting for some surgery, so decided to look into substitutes for that early evening cocktail I’ve grown to love. Once the orthopaedic surgeon comes calling with a date, I’ll need to change up a few deeply ingrained habits! … Continue reading
The vast majority of Brazilian cachaça is unaged and ubiquitous – available everywhere and enjoyed constantly. There are aged versions as well that are equally wonderful, for different reasons. This is one of those versions, and as bottle 181 of … Continue reading
Meet cachaça, the most popular distilled alcoholic drink available in Brazil. Seriously everyone drinks it and it’s available just about everywhere in either a water white, unaged version (like this one) or an aged, golden toned drink. This example is a … Continue reading