- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: Gourmand dies du Gue d’Orger
Loïc Mahé, Gourmandise du Gue d’Orger, Savennières, Loire Valley AoC, France, 12.5% abv, 2015, US$20
Straight from Savennières in the Loire Valley comes this precise, biodynamic red wine made of Cabernet Franc by Loïc Mahé. On the eyes, it’s translucent ruby with a nose of light raspberry and strawberry, with green leaf, schist and earth. … Continue reading