Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,909 hits
Tag Archives: Casa Madero Winery
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo – ‘3V’, Casa Madero, Val de Parras, Mexico, 2020, 13.7% abv.
Anyone who follows me on social media will know I was in Mexico recently with my family to celebrate 20 years of togetherness. What better way to toast our family’s union than to enjoy a Mexican wine from the oldest … Continue reading