- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Make the Season Bright with the Corby Spirit and Wine Holiday Hosting Guide
- Winter WINEland Returns January 15 - 16
- Champagne Lallier Announces Série R.018 Debut Amidst U.S. Expansion
- Sh!tshow Wine Introduces A New Label, Grat!tude, With A Trio Of Fine Wines Perfect For New Year's Gatherings And Gift Giving
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,491 hits
Tag Archives: Campania
Here is a fly-under-the-radar, smokin’ hot deal of a wine. From southern Italy’s Campania region, it is an unoaked example of pristine fruit and complexity. With a medium ruby hue and deep legs, this wine has medium plus aromas of boysenberry, plum and … Continue reading
Fontanavigna, Pallagrello Bianco, Terre del Principe, Terre del Volturno, Castel Campagnano, Campania, IGT, Italy, 2011, 13.5% abv.
Italy has hundreds of indigenous grapes, many of which go by several names that depend on where they’re grown. This fact alone can terrorize even the most capable wine geek, let alone the average consumer thinking about buying something at the … Continue reading