Join 1,630 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- 77% of Americans Say Gifted Experiences Are at the Top of Their List This Holiday Season, New GetYourGuide Survey Finds
- Taste the Best Wines from the 2022 Loire Valley Wines Buyers' Selection
- Slow Wine Announces its 2023 US Tour, Welcoming New Wineries from Italy and the United States
- Pernod Ricard Doubles Down on the Sustainable Future of American Whiskey with Kentucky Investment
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,954 hits
Tag Archives: Pallagrello Bianco
Fontanavigna, Pallagrello Bianco, Terre del Principe, Terre del Volturno, Castel Campagnano, Campania, IGT, Italy, 2011, 13.5% abv.
Italy has hundreds of indigenous grapes, many of which go by several names that depend on where they’re grown. This fact alone can terrorize even the most capable wine geek, let alone the average consumer thinking about buying something at the … Continue reading