Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: 12.9% abv.
Pinot Noir, Scott Paul, Azana, Chehalem Mountains AVA, Oregon, 2013, 12.9% abv., US$60
We visited the tasting room for this graceful Pinot Noir in tiny Carlton, Oregon in August 2016. The Chehalem Mountains AVA where the grapes for this wine are grown is located entirely within the larger Willamette Valley AVA, just south … Continue reading
Posted in Oregon, Pinot Noir, RED Tagged 12.9% abv., 2013, Azana, Carlton, Chehalem Mountains AVA, oregon, pinot noir, red wine, Scott Paul, yamhill carlton Leave a comment