- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Category Archives: Argentina
The land of the tango, Eva Peron and stately Buenos Aires, there’s a lot to Argentina, the world’s 8th largest country. There’s also a lot of wine going on there. Because this is Argentina, you may be forgiven for thinking … Continue reading
Malbec, Old Vine, Llama, Belasco de Bacqudano, Alto Agrelo Valley, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina, 13.8% abv, 2012, C$18++
Honestly, I was going to keep on walking straight through to Spain or France. Do you really think I’m about to fall victim to buying a critter wine called ‘Llama’? And I admit it – I never buy Malbec. … Continue reading
Argentina’s vineyards are some of the highest in the world – most start at about 600m and can go as high as 1,600m. Almost all of them are on the country’s western strip bordering the Andes mountains toward Chile and … Continue reading
First, a lament. I’ve been told I’m not allowed to purchase any more bottles until I drink most of what I have. Better get moving… There are 51 in the pantry. Have I mentioned how desperate I am for a … Continue reading