- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Tag Archives: Alto Agrelo Valley
Malbec, Old Vine, Llama, Belasco de Bacqudano, Alto Agrelo Valley, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina, 13.8% abv, 2012, C$18++
Honestly, I was going to keep on walking straight through to Spain or France. Do you really think I’m about to fall victim to buying a critter wine called ‘Llama’? And I admit it – I never buy Malbec. … Continue reading