- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Startup Poised to Disrupt $78 Billion US Wine Industry
- Sippd Launches Premium At-Home Wine Tasting Bundle for Beginner Wine Drinkers and Enthusiasts
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival returns to Long Island Wine Country, Saturday, June 25th at Duck Walk Vineyards
- Auberge Resorts Collection Announces Inspiring New Epicurean Experiences For 2022
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,121 hits
Tag Archives: WSET Studying
France’s Loire Valley boasts four main regions – the Nantais located on the eastern Atlantic coast, Anjou-Saumur inland, the Touraine where the maritime meets a continental climate and the furthest inland region, the Central Vineyards. Sancerre is located in the … Continue reading →
Bucci, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC, Classico, Superiore, Oestra Vetere, Marche, Italy, 2011, 13.5% abv.
Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi is a DOC located in the Marche province of Italy on the country’s east coast. It’s located north of Abruzzo province and south of Emilia Romagna. About 30 km inland from the town of Ancona, … Continue reading →
Sauvignon Blanc – Chardonnay, Vielles Vignes, Cheverny AoC, Vignes des Marnières, Loire Valley, France, 12%, 2012, 9 GBP @ Oddbins
This is what happens when you pop into an Oddbins with 5 minutes to spare prior to your train’s departure and ask ‘what is the most unusual and lowest priced wine you can pull for me?’ Oddbins, for those of … Continue reading →