- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Make the Season Bright with the Corby Spirit and Wine Holiday Hosting Guide
- Winter WINEland Returns January 15 - 16
- Champagne Lallier Announces Série R.018 Debut Amidst U.S. Expansion
- Sh!tshow Wine Introduces A New Label, Grat!tude, With A Trio Of Fine Wines Perfect For New Year's Gatherings And Gift Giving
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,491 hits
Tag Archives: WSET Studying
France’s Loire Valley boasts four main regions – the Nantais located on the eastern Atlantic coast, Anjou-Saumur inland, the Touraine where the maritime meets a continental climate and the furthest inland region, the Central Vineyards. Sancerre is located in the … Continue reading →
Bucci, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC, Classico, Superiore, Oestra Vetere, Marche, Italy, 2011, 13.5% abv.
Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi is a DOC located in the Marche province of Italy on the country’s east coast. It’s located north of Abruzzo province and south of Emilia Romagna. About 30 km inland from the town of Ancona, … Continue reading →
Sauvignon Blanc – Chardonnay, Vielles Vignes, Cheverny AoC, Vignes des Marnières, Loire Valley, France, 12%, 2012, 9 GBP @ Oddbins
This is what happens when you pop into an Oddbins with 5 minutes to spare prior to your train’s departure and ask ‘what is the most unusual and lowest priced wine you can pull for me?’ Oddbins, for those of … Continue reading →