Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: Domaine Vincent Delaporte
Domaine Vincent Delaporte, Maxime, Vielles Vignes sur Silex, Sancerre AC, France, 2012, 13% abv.
Posted on April 19, 2014 by winellama
France’s Loire Valley boasts four main regions – the Nantais located on the eastern Atlantic coast, Anjou-Saumur inland, the Touraine where the maritime meets a continental climate and the furthest inland region, the Central Vineyards. Sancerre is located in the … Continue reading →
Posted in France, Sauvignon Blanc | Tagged Domaine Vincent Delaporte, france, Kimmeridgian, limestone, Maxime, Sancerre AC, Vielles Vignes sur Silex, WSET Diploma, WSET Studying, WSET unit 3 | Leave a comment