Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Spring Blooms and Summer Adventures in Asheville: Outdoor Festivals, Restaurant Openings and the Year of the Trail
- Chilean Wine Estate Viñedo Chadwick Announces the Release of Its Family's Private Vertical Library Edition: 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Tampa Bay's Blueberry Season Kicks-off with the Annual Keel Farms Blueberry Festival
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: Maxime
Domaine Vincent Delaporte, Maxime, Vielles Vignes sur Silex, Sancerre AC, France, 2012, 13% abv.
Posted on April 19, 2014 by winellama
France’s Loire Valley boasts four main regions – the Nantais located on the eastern Atlantic coast, Anjou-Saumur inland, the Touraine where the maritime meets a continental climate and the furthest inland region, the Central Vineyards. Sancerre is located in the … Continue reading →
Posted in France, Sauvignon Blanc | Tagged Domaine Vincent Delaporte, france, Kimmeridgian, limestone, Maxime, Sancerre AC, Vielles Vignes sur Silex, WSET Diploma, WSET Studying, WSET unit 3 | Leave a comment