Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,909 hits
Tag Archives: Classico
Bucci, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC, Classico, Superiore, Oestra Vetere, Marche, Italy, 2011, 13.5% abv.
Posted on April 12, 2014 by winellama
Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi is a DOC located in the Marche province of Italy on the country’s east coast. It’s located north of Abruzzo province and south of Emilia Romagna. About 30 km inland from the town of Ancona, … Continue reading →
Posted in Italy, Verdicchio, WHITE | Tagged Ancona, Bucci, Classico, Governo effect, Italy, Marche, Oestra Vetere, Superiore, Verdicchio, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC, WSET Diploma, WSET Studying | 2 Comments