Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: roussane
Ava, Le Vieux Pin, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, 2012, 14% abv.
Here’s a BC bottle made in the image of a white Rhône Valley wine. The Ava is fashioned from 61% Viognier, 21% Roussanne and 18% Marsanne grapes that have seen about half of it age in new French barrels for 9 … Continue reading
Posted in BC, Marsanne, OTHER, Rousanne, Viognier, WHITE Tagged ava, le vieux pin winery, marsanne, Okanagan Valley, roussane, viognier Leave a comment