- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Tag Archives: Peyre Blanche
Cairanne, Peyre Blanche, Famille Perrin, Côtes du Rhône Villages AC, France, 2012, 14.5% abv, C$24++
Today I ran into a friend who also reads this blog and made my day by saying she loves it! Usually I get, “Yes, well, ummm, I’m kinda busy. Isn’t it good enough that I subscribed? You mean I have to … Continue reading