- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Nerello Mascalese
Bonavita is located on only 2.5 ha of land in northeastern Sicily near Messina and owned by Giovanni Scarfone – one winemaker determined to bring back the use of local grapes that have almost become extinct. This wine is comprised … Continue reading
Here is a stunner straight from the north facing slopes of Sicily’s Mount Etna. Grown on bush trained vines at 600m above sea level, the name of the winery is a direct acknowledgment of the volcanic soil the vines are rooted in – … Continue reading