- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Molnar Family
Pinot Noir, Poseidon Vineyard, Primo’s Hill, Los Carneros, Napa Valley, California, 2014, 14.3% abv. US$49
On a trip to California while on the hunt for Napa and Sonoma wines, we found this bottle of Primo’s Hill Pinot Noir from Poseidon Vineyard at @BirdRockFineWine. Only 125 cases were made of this from fruit grown on two … Continue reading