- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
- "TEAM UP FOR EXCELLENCE": Rémy Martin Celebrates Collective Success Through Its New Global Campaign
- Wine Lovers' Advent Calendar Brings Holiday Cheer for the Second Year
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: Anderson Valley
Rosé, Lumineaux, Hawks Butte Vineyard, Bink Winery, Yorkville Highlands, Mendocino County, Anderson Valley, California, 2014, 14% abv.
Winemaker Deb Schatzlein has made some gorgeous treasures with Anderson Valley fruit and custom crushes at neighbour Balo. At their tasting room located in The Madrones (yes, you need to stay there or at The Brambles where we did), we … Continue reading
What a treat – biodynamic Pinot Noir, unfiltered and grown at 500m on the dry-farmed, 30 year old Demuth Vineyard located in California’s stunning Anderson Valley. Always one of the top US products available, Knez sells out almost each of … Continue reading