- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Anderson Valley
Rosé, Lumineaux, Hawks Butte Vineyard, Bink Winery, Yorkville Highlands, Mendocino County, Anderson Valley, California, 2014, 14% abv.
Winemaker Deb Schatzlein has made some gorgeous treasures with Anderson Valley fruit and custom crushes at neighbour Balo. At their tasting room located in The Madrones (yes, you need to stay there or at The Brambles where we did), we … Continue reading
What a treat – biodynamic Pinot Noir, unfiltered and grown at 500m on the dry-farmed, 30 year old Demuth Vineyard located in California’s stunning Anderson Valley. Always one of the top US products available, Knez sells out almost each of … Continue reading