- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- California Wines Presents Seasonal and Holiday Themed Livestream Series
- Acker Launches 200 Wine Indices & a Wine Analytics Platform
- Apothic Wines and Sarah Michelle Gellar Partner to Create an "Evening of Intrigue" Ahead of Halloween
- Fresh, Affordable And Unexpected, A New Generation Of Bordeaux Reds Challenges Perceptions Of The Region
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 84,130 hits
Tag Archives: Anderson Valley
Rosé, Lumineaux, Hawks Butte Vineyard, Bink Winery, Yorkville Highlands, Mendocino County, Anderson Valley, California, 2014, 14% abv.
Winemaker Deb Schatzlein has made some gorgeous treasures with Anderson Valley fruit and custom crushes at neighbour Balo. At their tasting room located in The Madrones (yes, you need to stay there or at The Brambles where we did), we … Continue reading
What a treat – biodynamic Pinot Noir, unfiltered and grown at 500m on the dry-farmed, 30 year old Demuth Vineyard located in California’s stunning Anderson Valley. Always one of the top US products available, Knez sells out almost each of … Continue reading