- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Longest Running Celebrity Fashion Platform "STYLE360" Celebrates 15 Years At New York Fashion Week With An All-Star Line Up And New Title Sponsor Klarna
- Moonstruck Chocolate Co. Partners with Willamette Valley Wineries to Create Chocolate Collection
- Corby Spirit and Wine Announces Full Year Results and Quarterly Dividend
- Mira Winery Opens New Winery and Hospitality House to Mark 10th Anniversary
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 75,097 hits
Tag Archives: Anderson Valley
Rosé, Lumineaux, Hawks Butte Vineyard, Bink Winery, Yorkville Highlands, Mendocino County, Anderson Valley, California, 2014, 14% abv.
Winemaker Deb Schatzlein has made some gorgeous treasures with Anderson Valley fruit and custom crushes at neighbour Balo. At their tasting room located in The Madrones (yes, you need to stay there or at The Brambles where we did), we … Continue reading
What a treat – biodynamic Pinot Noir, unfiltered and grown at 500m on the dry-farmed, 30 year old Demuth Vineyard located in California’s stunning Anderson Valley. Always one of the top US products available, Knez sells out almost each of … Continue reading