Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
- Global Wine & Food Event Returns to Wine Country
- Rack & Riddle Expands Sparkling Capabilities With Charmat Facility
- Empson USA Continues to Expand; Acquires Partnership in Jankara Winery in Sardinia, Italy
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: Tenuta di Tavignano
Verdicchio, Misco Riserva, Castelli di Jesi Verdicchio Riserva DOCG Classico, Tenuta di Tavignano, Ancona, Marche, Italia, 2017, 13.5% abv.
Tenuta di Tavignano is located in a valley above the Musone River which flows between the Apiennes and the Adriatic on Italy’s hamstring. Cingoli, known as the ‘balcony of the Marche’ since medieval times is just up the road, and … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, OTHER, Verdicchio, WHITE Tagged Ancona, Bianco, italia, Italy, Le Marche, Marche, Misco Riserva, Tenuta di Tavignano, Verdicchio, Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Riserva DOCG, white wine Leave a comment