Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Spring Blooms and Summer Adventures in Asheville: Outdoor Festivals, Restaurant Openings and the Year of the Trail
- Chilean Wine Estate Viñedo Chadwick Announces the Release of Its Family's Private Vertical Library Edition: 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Tampa Bay's Blueberry Season Kicks-off with the Annual Keel Farms Blueberry Festival
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: Misco Riserva
Verdicchio, Misco Riserva, Castelli di Jesi Verdicchio Riserva DOCG Classico, Tenuta di Tavignano, Ancona, Marche, Italia, 2017, 13.5% abv.
Tenuta di Tavignano is located in a valley above the Musone River which flows between the Apiennes and the Adriatic on Italy’s hamstring. Cingoli, known as the ‘balcony of the Marche’ since medieval times is just up the road, and … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, OTHER, Verdicchio, WHITE Tagged Ancona, Bianco, italia, Italy, Le Marche, Marche, Misco Riserva, Tenuta di Tavignano, Verdicchio, Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Riserva DOCG, white wine Leave a comment