Join 1,632 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Zamora Company USA Introduces Licor 43 Chocolate in the U.S.
- QUINTESSENTIAL STRENGTHENS ITS COMMUNICATIONS LEADERSHIP
- Sustainability Leader Shannon Family of Wines Welcomes Visitors to Lake County with Approachable Prices
- 22nd Annual Sutter Home for Hope Campaign to Drive $60,000 Donation to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,192 hits
Tag Archives: Ribera del Duero
I cannot afford the top line of Pingus wines, but the Flor de Pingus, Peter Sisseck’s almost equally famous second label wines from Ribera del Duero, are within reach. Pingus is slang for Peter – the Danish owner and winemaker … Continue reading
Tinto Pesquera, Tempranillo, Ribera del Duero DO, Alejandro Fernandez, Crianza, Spain 2009,14% abv, US $32
Rather than lug this back through customs in my tiny suitcase, I decided to liberate it on an evening in Boston. It could have waited a few years as it’s still a tad green and grippy. That said, it was … Continue reading