Join 1,632 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Zamora Company USA Introduces Licor 43 Chocolate in the U.S.
- QUINTESSENTIAL STRENGTHENS ITS COMMUNICATIONS LEADERSHIP
- Sustainability Leader Shannon Family of Wines Welcomes Visitors to Lake County with Approachable Prices
- 22nd Annual Sutter Home for Hope Campaign to Drive $60,000 Donation to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,192 hits
Tag Archives: Greek wine
Assyrtiko, Thalassitis, Episkopi Vineyard, Koutsi-Korinthos Gaia Estate, Santorini PDO, Greece, 13% abv, 2017, C$35
Since I can’t travel to Greece, I bought a bottle of flagship grape Assyrtiko wine recently to help with a little day dreaming. There’s a great deep lemon colour on this wine which shows punchy aromas of peach, citrus and … Continue reading