- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
- Waterford Whisky Launches The Cuvée一Bordeaux-Inspired Single Malt Shakes Up Traditional Whisky Blending
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,856 hits
Category Archives: Assyrtiko
Assyrtiko, Thalassitis, Episkopi Vineyard, Koutsi-Korinthos Gaia Estate, Santorini PDO, Greece, 13% abv, 2017, C$35
Since I can’t travel to Greece, I bought a bottle of flagship grape Assyrtiko wine recently to help with a little day dreaming. There’s a great deep lemon colour on this wine which shows punchy aromas of peach, citrus and … Continue reading