- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: Génération Dix-Neuf
Génération Dix-Neuf, Sauvignon Blanc, Alphonse Mellot, Sancerre AC, Loire Valley, France, 2012, 13% abv.
We visited this tasting room in the heart of Sancerre in June, 2014. Although I’d booked a personal appointment well in advance, no tour was offered and we simply did the regular tasting with their store employee – who was … Continue reading