- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Truett-Hurst, Inc. Announces Sale Of Wholesale Wine Business To Precept Brands, LLC
- Maryhill Winery Will Open Second Satellite Tasting Room at the Up-and-Coming Vancouver Waterfront
- La Marca Prosecco Launches Chic New Celebration Set
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces A Dozen Best Places to Watch Late Summer Sunsets in Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 68,234 hits
Tag Archives: Génération Dix-Neuf
Génération Dix-Neuf, Sauvignon Blanc, Alphonse Mellot, Sancerre AC, Loire Valley, France, 2012, 13% abv.
We visited this tasting room in the heart of Sancerre in June, 2014. Although I’d booked a personal appointment well in advance, no tour was offered and we simply did the regular tasting with their store employee – who was … Continue reading